Becoming a high performing team doesn’t just happen by chance, it requires a choice, to decide to take deliberate action and practice the behaviors required for high performance. This is where the Skye Associates team can help, we have facilitated team building events in Denver, Colorado and around the world for senior executive teams through to project teams that have delivered real results and immediate benefit for the team members.
The corporate world is likely the biggest team sport many of us will ever play. However, few of us are equipped with a mindset that values mutual success over individual success. What differentiates a high performing and an average team is the clarity and alignment across the team as to both WHAT needs to be achieved and HOW the team will work together to deliver those results.
Skye Associates’ High Performing Teams programs ensure that you and your team achieve clarity and alignment to deliver outstanding business results. Skye Associates’ Team Development programs are intense, interactive (and fun) events that will provide the common language and framework for defining high performance necessary to ensure success.
Who Should Attend?
A Skye Associates’ Team Development program is appropriate for:
- Newly formed teams – Clarify vision, mission and operating agreements. Set the ground rules for how the team will operate. Understand the dynamics and strengths of the individuals who make up that team.
- Teams experiencing a change in strategy or focus – Use a team session to facilitate the transition to the new purpose and goals.
- Established teams – Review what is working and what could be improved to effectively deliver of business goals
- New leaders – A facilitated team session can ensure expectations are aligned and strengths and gaps within the team identified, effectively on-boarding the new team leader.
- Cross-Functional Teams – Understand team roles and responsibilities and the inter-dependencies, setting the rules of engagement that ensure seamless service delivery to the organization’s customers.
Return on Investment
Participating in a Skye Associates High Performing Team program will:
- Ensure alignment of the team to achieve exceptional business results
- Identify the opportunities to leverage the strengths across the group
- Improved motivation, commitment and job satisfaction for you and your team
- Renewed focus on the needs and expectations of key stakeholder groups
Contact Us Today to learn more.